1 to 1 of 1

Jobs

  1. If you have a list of target companies which you like to contact for selling your products, I can compile a list of business contact information with the following details. Company Name Name of the sales decision maker Role of the sales decision maker (Owner, President, Managing Director, CEO or VP - Marketing) Direct email address of the sales decision makers. ( 80% of the direct email addresses can be sourced and included in the list.For the remaining 20%, common email address of the company will be included.) Company website, Company Address,Phone Other optional filters can be applied like (fortune 500 companies only, BPO Companies only or any other custom filters depending upon your sales team needs)

    From: Task Army
    - on 21/7/12 -
    Category:
    Virtual Assistance
« Prev Next »